Five Awesome Life Hacks for Fall
Leaves are starting to color and the weather is turning cool. Spice up your fall with five simple life hacks to make the most of the season.
1. Make your pumpkins last longer by spraying them with a mixture of bleach and water.
2. Help wet shoes dry faster by putting newspaper inside of them to soak up moisture.
3. Save time washing your potatoes by placing them in the top rack of the dishwasher on rinse (without soap, of course!).
4. Bake pinecones in the oven to remove any unwanted insects before using them for a display in your house.
5. Add character and save money by using unpopped popcorn as filler for your vases.
We hope these tips help you have an awesome fall!
PS: Use discount code FALL25 to save 25% on everything in our store as our way of saying thank you for joining our newsletter!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in News
The power of positive thinking is real. Science now understands that through neuroplasticity the brain has incredible power to rewire itself. Being positive helps attract other positive people, so why not rewire your brain to feel great? Here are three great tips. Read More
Welcome to Feel Great Goods! We're not some impersonal cookie-cutter box store. We're a 100% independent retailer bringing you the next generation of awesome products with a positive vibe! Read More